Who wants to B*TCH?

Pokemom
on 5/14/15 8:03 am
RNY on 12/29/14

My college-aged daughter is a nice American (maybe too nice) now taking the angry calls on a customer service line at her new summer job.  (I think it is actually called "customer retention"!  LOL)  After finishing several days of training, she had her first day on her own with the phone yesterday.  Came home and said, crying, "Mom.  One man yelled at me for 35 minutes non-stop!"  And, "People called me names I didn't even know existed!"  And, "I got the F-bomb so many times at me today!"  Little brothers, amazed, were all, "Really?  People say the F word on the phone?"

I predict a tougher young woman by the end of the summer.

Karen M.
on 5/15/15 4:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Useful life experience if nothing else! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Pokemom
on 5/14/15 8:08 am
RNY on 12/29/14

I hear you on so many of these!

Telemarketers--I keep getting heavily accented calls from the "computer service center."  They "have reports that my computer is running slow.  Is that true?"

Drivers thinking they are polite and nearly causing an accident:  YES!  It hate that!  Yesterday, at the rush time in my town, at the busy roundabout intersection--someone actually STOPPED IN THE ROUNDABOUT to let in someone who wanted to merge from the side road.  The rest of us in the roundabout almost had a multi-car pileup.  The idea of the roundabout, people, is:  when you are in the roundabout, you do not stop!  People merging have to wait for a break in traffic! 

Patm
on 5/14/15 1:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My brother in law was getting these. He didn't even have a computer!He used to string them along just to waste their time

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/13/15 4:37 pm

Fecking a-holes who assume that because I make a thoughtful gesture I am a pushover or will continue to make thoughtful gestures after being treated like ****

Patients who come in to the office, get their asses on their shoulders, then expect me to work a miracle for scheduling after treating me like crap. Not happening.

People who assume that I am doing the job I do because I am too stupid to do something else.

People who text and drive

Forum nannies and those who call 'bullying' when they don't get their hands patted and their bull**** cosigned.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

MsBatt
on 5/19/15 9:55 am

Love your new screen name.

ipray
on 5/13/15 6:01 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

The break-up of the Beatles! (Yes, I am that old!) And getting old.

rturnage
on 5/14/15 4:41 am - Maumee, OH

*Warning for gross skin stuff*  

I have a rare skin condition called hidradenitis suppurtiva.  It involves getting this giant cystic acne.  I just got started on a great pain control regimen to help me be more active before surgery, and a damn cyst pops up on my inner thigh, right by my labia.  So, my knees and back are doing better, but now I'm in terrible pain from the cyst and am walking funny!  It's always such a nightmare working with these monster ones.  I find I'm always fighting the battle with skin fungal infections, so when I take antibiotics for the cyst (which I'm doing now), they tend to get worse.  So now it appears that the cyst is surrounded by a fungal infection.  I just lost my PCP, and the last time I went to the ER to get a wicked cyst lanced, I had a horrible experience.  Now I'm wondering if I can put my antifungal cream around the outside of the cyst without causing additional problems.  If I could get a prescription for Diflucan, the fungal stuff would clear up fast, but I'd have to go to some stupid urgent care or ER, and I hate this ****!!  

I feel like every time one part of my body gets better, another breaks down. :(

Pokemom
on 5/14/15 8:10 am
RNY on 12/29/14

Buying a used car.  Need I say more?

Amy M.
on 5/14/15 3:15 pm - Grand Island, NY
VSG on 07/30/14

- Annoying co workers who feel the need to interrupt me every 5 minutes to talk about themselves.  I really don't give **** that you were shy in high school and that breaking your leg when you were 17 stunted your growth.  I don't care about your 23 year old son's sex life or his annoying habits.  I DO however care about the fact that you smell like you don't use soap or wash your clothes.  

- I got a biometric health screening at work today for my health insurance and the doctor tells me that I'm in the obese category of my BMI and for my height I should be 160 lbs.  And then when I tell him I've lost over 120 pounds he asks if I did it without surgery.  Does getting surgery negate my success?!  WTF!