Nine years (bar 10 days!)

NYMom222
on 5/13/15 8:55 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Congratulations! and thank you for being around after 9 years. It is important for us newbies, (even if we had different surgeries) to see it is about sticking with it and making the right choices....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Hislady
on 5/13/15 9:43 pm - Vancouver, WA

Congrats Kate it is so nice that we have remained friends even tho our band experiences have been so different. Even so we have stayed civil and continued to get along without one fight!! See people it can be done! I hope you and your band will continue on your friendly journey. I wish you continued success!!!

kathkeb
on 5/13/15 9:56 pm

Congratulations, Kate!

I am almost 6 years out (in about 3 weeks) and your journey has been a guidepost to me the whole way.

I have had a mostly uneventful 6 years -- with much of the same experience of an excellent surgeon, good band education, realistic expectations, good luck and hard work.

Our paths differ a bit in how we approach food choices -- I know you to be an 'all things in moderation' and I have chosen to abstain from high-sugar carbs (candy, cake, ice cream) that have too much control over me --- but overall I have to say that I am grateful to have you 'leading the path' for me and always being willing to share your truth.

Kath

Amy R.
on 5/13/15 10:11 pm

Congrats on a successful 9 years =)

AND, I too am glad I'm not losing my mind; I was looking for the "like" button as well.  It's been on every post I've looked at tonight except this one!   

Nic M
on 5/14/15 10:02 am

I am happy for you, Kate, that things have gone and are going well! 

Wishing you continued success! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

christinerocks
on 5/15/15 4:15 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Well done you! And great post too! 

I am very grateful for you and all the vets *****turn here to continue to support the newbies in our journeys. Pour insight and honesty is so crucial! 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

cheyenne000
on 5/17/15 8:48 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

Congrats Kate!

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active