Newbie help

lifebydesign
on 5/7/15 11:41 am

Hello I am new to the forum.  I recently called and made and appointment to start my process.  However; they can not get me in until August.  Better late then never. Anyone know of a good diet plan to follow to help jump start my weight lose.  I have read about the VSG diet on one of the spotlight stories...any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 5/7/15 12:07 pm
VSG on 12/06/12

Just want to add what is your BMI? You need a certain BMI to qualify and if you lose below that before you meet them you may not qualify. Just a thought. Check with your insurance so you know for sure.

lifebydesign
on 5/7/15 12:42 pm

45 bmi currently.  I am in need of getting some of this weight off ASAP.  

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 5/7/15 12:44 pm
VSG on 12/06/12

I understand that but most insurances require 35 BMI with co morbidities and 40 with none. So just check what yours says. I am all for getting healthy I just want to see you do it the right way and not screw anything up for insurance.

lifebydesign
on 5/7/15 12:51 pm

Thank you.  I will check with my insurance company.  I do have one co-morbidity so I believe I will qualify if I lose some before I go in.  I just had a really bad experience yesterday with this horrible dr I was referred to.  I swear the guy called me fat like 50 times.. I told him I am very aware I need to lose weight. He made all this assumptions

About me!