1 week post op

Cait89
on 5/7/15 1:42 pm

i was sleeved 4/30/15. So far I feel amazing! No pain, getting my liquids down without a problem including my protein shakes. I'm worried it's all going down too easy. Is that possible? I have started puréed stage today and that's going down easily as well. And after I had my 3 tbs of chicken salad and 1 tbs of mashed potatoe I feel like I am still a bit hungry. Did this happen to anyone else? Is it possible I somehow stretched my sleeve? Please help! 

Thebiggestloser
on 5/7/15 5:09 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Are you taking a proton pump inhibitor? Sometimes the acid in your stomach can mimic hungar. 

NikkyBeauty
on 5/7/15 5:09 pm - Sacramento , CA
VSG on 02/18/15

Sounds like your tolerating and doing well that's a good thing! And no you haven't stretched your stomach! It takes a long period of overeating to do that and the stomach stretches over time anyways! But I must say be careful of overeating, the "full" sensation isn't the same after surgery so you don't want to throw up or get sick, just keep measuring. I'm not sure why your not feeling satisfied? I'm 11 weeks post op and I still don't get hungry or have cravings. I'm still pretty early out too so idk maybe it's head hunger! 

HW: 465lbs SW: 387lbs CW:??? GW:175