RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

ididabadbadthing
on 4/26/15 1:31 am - TN

Great article, thanks for sharing

sammiller243
on 4/27/15 3:54 pm

All the exercise in the world will not cause weight loss unless you are eating a proper calorie-restricted diet. I lost 50 lbs over the past several years via a combination of lots of exercise (strength training + cardio) and watching my diet. If you have surgery and continue to eat poorly you will regain weight. A good percentage of people do.

olencclark
on 5/6/15 2:26 am

Great post Sam, But I believe you didn't try skinny fiber weight loss pills yet, which is why you are saying so.

It is not necessary that we need to diet we can always use a supplement to keep ourselves in shape after a weight loss surgery.

Skinny Fiber has proved itself to be one of the best diet supplements and it also offers a 90 days challenge which I have tried and tested personally.

It works superb and I lost 45 Lbs In 90 days well that was not an easy thing for me, if it wasn't with the help of these pills.

If you haven't heard of it yet, then check it out here now and discover the best ways to stay in shape.

Take Care & Good Luck Bud!

Olen Clark: A Fitness Freak, personal trainer willing to bring a change for good!