Anybody have to fill out a BSI for psych eval?

undeadmommy
on 4/3/15 7:47 am

I am trying to get through the million page packet to get an appointment for my psych eval. I have finally come to the very end and the last thing I need is an identification number for BSI. Anybody know how to get that? Do they use ssn? I really want to get this in asap because I was prewarned that it can take upwards of 3 months to get an appointment. I already called the psych office (closed til Tuesday) and the company that made the test ( couldn't get past the automation to a real person) with no luck. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/3/15 2:30 pm - OH

Are they having you do it online?  If so, you really need to wait until you can talk to the Psychologist's office on Tuesday, because they may or may not have it set up to use your SSN.  Most offices use an assigned client number instead of your SSN as part of the confidentiality precautions. (If you are doing it online, they should have given you instructions. Pearson isn't going to be able to tell you how their client (the Psych office) has their internal accounts set up.)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.