Psychologist that takes Meridian MHP in Michigan?

Doingrightin2015
on 3/20/15 8:08 am
RNY on 03/10/15

Hope you can find someone in your network or find someone that maybe willing to request auth from your insurance company as a non-participating provider to allow them to do it and get paid the non-participating rate from your plan. Just another suggestion for you.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/15 1:16 pm
VSG on 07/13/15
On March 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM Pacific Time, Doingrightin2015 wrote:

Hope you can find someone in your network or find someone that maybe willing to request auth from your insurance company as a non-participating provider to allow them to do it and get paid the non-participating rate from your plan. Just another suggestion for you.

Thank you for your kind words. I have to wait until Monday until some of these psych doctors calls me back. 

Doingrightin2015
on 3/20/15 9:34 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

Yes most of them do all their own work, so when they are with clients you have to leave voicemail.  Hope they call you back real soon. As for my actual eval it probably was no more than a 1/2 hour and the questionnaire just depends on how fast you work it. Probably in total less than an hour on it. I done all this on my very first appointment. I did the eval talked to the psychologist. Say the surgeon discussed options etc and meet with the NUT. My group has that all right their with them. It was wonderful. The only other thing I did after that was every 4 weeks x 5 more times  for more NUT  supervision meet with the NP or PA Then they submitted and got me approved. Then I did a NUT class on line that was about my pre-op diet and all my post op diets. Had a consent signing with the surgeon, Got an EDG done by my surgeon, had a physical, lab work and ekg done by my PCP.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170