changing sizes rapidly

zann50
on 3/15/15 7:44 am

Thank all of you for great replies.  I have given much to Goodwill and have things ready for a consignment shop this week.  They only want "almost-never-worn" items.  Recycle works for me.

Zann

VGS- 2015

Thebiggestloser
on 3/15/15 8:15 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Kat stole my words. I have been shopping sale racks and sell clothes on ebay. I am so shocked at how much I make on ebay. I take that money invest in clothes then sell when they don't fit anymore. 

MAchick
on 3/16/15 6:48 am
VSG on 01/27/14

I have so much that I really want to try selling on ebay. Is it easy? I mean, I have brand new items with tags still on and brand new bras from Lane Bryant!

Kiwideb
on 3/15/15 9:15 am
VSG on 01/19/15

For the ladies ebaying, are you selling by the piece or lots?

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/15 9:31 am

I will do the thrift shop route, also my sis who has lost a lot weight has tons of clothes in different sizes, I also asked my relatives if they don't have any clothes they want I'll gladly take it lol, I follow a lot of girls on instagram and there are several who give their clothes away (pay it forward )

Valerie G.
on 3/16/15 12:26 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I reached a point where I was chaning my wardrobe every 6 weeks for a while.  With the help of thrift and consignment stores, I was able to do so for less than $100 out of pocket, which was mostly for bras and panties.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes