I know there's the dreaded 3 week stall, but...

Poodlemac
on 3/12/15 3:53 pm, edited 3/12/15 3:54 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

My 3rd week stall lasted 3+ weeks. It is what it is. 

Also, some canned spinach seemed to help me with that other (ahem) situation you speak of. 

Willie H.
on 3/13/15 3:54 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Can't really say much more with all the good advice you have been given other than I had stalled for over 3 weeks as far as lbs! I was frustrated and discouraged until I realize that over those same 3 weeks i had definitely lost inches. I'm at 6 1/2 months now and although I'm eating protein, watching carbs, exercising and drinking water my weight lost have slowed down very much, but my inches have come off! I just know that I have to stick with the program and I'm actually enjoying eating healthy everyday, fueling my body and mind, exercising-all part of the journey! Hang in there, you're doing great!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

NYMom222
on 3/13/15 12:21 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Mine started one week after surgery and lasted 3 1/2 weeks.... it happens

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

luxurycouture
on 3/13/15 12:40 pm

Awesome responses, ya'll! Thanks for weighing in- pun intended! Ha. 

Some good news- I broke the barrier and am down 2 pounds when I got on the scale this morning!

Yesterday I met with my dietician for the first time since surgery and she was thrilled with my progress and choices, so that was reassuring and made me feel good. I'm just going to continue making good choices!

you guys rock- thanks for all the input! 

Life is what happens to you while you?re busy making other plans. ?John Lennon