not losing ANY weight after 2nd VSG

still_chubby
on 4/14/15 5:01 pm

this jerk will supply me with nothing. he did nothing. he is a SHAM

still_chubby
on 4/14/15 5:00 pm

do NOT resleeve... its a failure. speak to these people:

BeLiteWeight Jessica Espino Patient Facilitator [email protected] Direct Phone: 1-888-485-9036
still_chubby
on 5/8/15 11:11 pm

I went to Almanza in Mexico. my original doc.. Aceves is now deceased sadly. 

both my girlfriend and I had Almanza resleeve us. it was just a bad situation all around 

neither of us have lost weight nor experienced any appetite reduction. 

Kathy S.
on 5/9/15 9:46 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi,

If Almanza is not being of any help you can try to contact the surgeons that took over for Dr. Aceves.

Gilberto Ungson, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Gilberto Ungson Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon. Write Review ... I only had 2 REAL options for DS in Mexico in my mind, Dr. Aceves and Dr. Ungson.
David Beltran, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Beltran, along with all the other wonderful staff at the bariatric center (Dr. Campos, ... Dr. Beltran explained the procedure step by step and each of the More.  

If you have not done so post this on the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Forum (VSG)

It comes down to calories in and how much you move.  Log all your foods and journal, find out what you are eating, how much and why.  I tell people when I speak to them you have to get it right between the ears before re-arranging you're plumbing.  I have a doc I have used myself and sent others for getting back on track and getting back to the basics. I had RNY but the basic rules for success are the same.  I will send it to you via PM

Good Luck to you

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

still_chubby
on 5/9/15 9:51 am

thanks, i did but sadly I cannot afford their price now. 

still_chubby
on 5/19/15 11:30 pm

me too! but what i understand that unless the original sleeve was botched, a resleeve will not do any good. at this point we need a mini gastric bypass. 

MsBatt
on 5/21/15 6:40 pm

Incorrect. A GOOD surgeon can often repair a botched Sleeve. The mini gastric bypass is NOT a good choice, and very, very few surgeons do it any more. Just don't go there.

What you probably NEED is to add the intestinal part to revise your existing Sleeve to a complete Duodenal Switch.