not losing ANY weight after 2nd VSG

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/9/15 1:39 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Another surgery will not change your activity level.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

still_chubby
on 5/19/15 11:22 pm

really? well i lost 120 #'s after Aceves Operation. 

no i've gained back 40 and REALLY??? change my activity level... no duh. honestly people on these mb's are so frigging nasty and judgemental. Geez,,, i was just sharing. 

on 5/20/15 8:17 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Nasty and judgmental? How about "there's something you can do differently with the tool you already have before going through the expense and pain of another surgery?"

Best of luck.

still_chubby
on 5/20/15 12:27 pm

i apologize for being so brusque. I'm just upset, depressed and silly crazy i guess. I thank you for your suggestions and common sense support. truly

on 5/20/15 12:53 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

All good, hormones and stress get the best of all of us. 

still_chubby
on 5/20/15 2:12 pm

honey i cant thank you enough for your kindness and understanding. I have gotten the snot slapped out of me on the other message board. and the truth is I dont even realize that i am double posting... i dont know a darn thing about message boards. I am upset, shook up, depressed, displaced, broke and I've got friggin ANTS! ARRRRGHHHH! One great thing about Alaska is we dont have to cohabitate with bugs!! LOL. I do thank you for your understanding!!! Hearts and Hugs!

on 5/20/15 2:13 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Booo ants! We get them all over the place here in Arizona, but I'd rather have ants than scorpions.

still_chubby
on 5/20/15 2:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH! scorpians???? i would have frigging cardiac failure!!!

Prettypuff
on 3/15/15 9:06 am

Where did you go to get re sleeved? I had sleeve in 2008, and feel I need re sleeved. Did you go to Mexico or here on the States??? I'm desperate to get to where I was. 

drea29
on 3/15/15 11:05 am

Regain is just that.  Either ate too much or ate the wrong things, or both.  I am almost 3 years out and have had a small regain some would say.  From November to January I gained 12-15 pounds.  I have been trying to lose it for 2 months.  I have lost 5 pounds.   My point in telling you this is I want it to be easy as it was in the beginning.  It is not.  I sometimes think about getting tightened up, but realize what I really want back is the honeymoon phrase.  My sleeve works just fine.   However the further out you get, the slower you will lose.  Regarding the 2nd sleeve, well if you are not feeling like you did the first time, I am guessing not much was done, if anything.  YOu had this out of the country so it might be hard to get records and things.  I don't know what your recourse would be with the surgeon.  As mentioned go back to basics.  Also meeting with a therapist to help with coping strategies  might be helpful.