Diarrhea and Sharp Upper Back Pain - 7 Days Post Op

Adele8148
on 3/12/15 10:48 am

Thank you so very much for your detailed response!   I have scheduled an appointment with my primary care physician for this coming Tuesday.   If the diarrhea and upper back pains persist into tomorrow, I will go to the ER.   Hope you are doing well now!  

NikkyBeauty
on 3/12/15 1:20 pm - Sacramento , CA
VSG on 02/18/15

Excellent! I'm doing fine now everything turned out to be nothing im hoping the same for you! Be well and everyday gets a lil better

HW: 465lbs SW: 387lbs CW:??? GW:175

Thebiggestloser
on 3/12/15 10:15 am, edited 3/12/15 10:15 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Do you gave a primary care physician? If not I would find one. These questions are best for a medical provider. 

Adele8148
on 3/12/15 10:59 am

I do and have already responded to this point earlier in this conversation.   Thank you for your feedback. 

Valerie G.
on 3/13/15 12:14 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

The diarrhea is normal, especially since you're ingesting mostly liquids.  I recommend between now and your PCP appt on Monday is to start a food diary.  List what you eat and drink, the time, then list the time that the back pain comes.  My hubs had gallbladder pain radiate into his back and after a his doc shrugging his shoulders, he diagnosed himself with this method.  He brought his diary and findings to a surgeon and it took just an ultrasound to confirm.  Definitely bring this up when you see the doc though.  They may not think of it because it's your back.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes