Slow Weight Loss

Chilipepper
on 3/4/15 8:02 am

Search Ketosis.  That is what you are aiming for. 

That's good you are making a list of questions. Let us know what she says. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

IyssissChanel17
on 3/4/15 8:13 am

I will. And again, Thank you. I want to succeed at this and take control of my bad habits. I'll let you know what happens when I return from my appointment tomorrow. 

IyssissChanel17
on 3/6/15 8:13 am

My NUT said that I was losing fine. I have lost since surgery a total of 25lbs. She said that I should be losing 3 to 5 lbs/wk which it looks like I'm at the high end of that spectrum.  My protein total at this point is only 25-35 grams which is right what is expected of me. My fluids are now being upped to 64 oz depending on how well I can tolerate that amount. She also said that I should only have 1 veg and 1 fruit with my meals at this point and that I don't have to worry about carbs right now just don't only eat them. (after eating my proteins I have little room for anything else anyway). Next week she says that I should start my regular diet and of course eat what I can tolerate and introduce foods slowly.  Obviously every center is different and everyone's needs are different. But I do appreciate you all taking the time to help with this situation. Thanks so much!!

Kate -True Brit
on 3/3/15 4:44 pm - UK

It really helps if you tell oeople which surgery you have had. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

JfromLA
on 3/6/15 12:16 pm
VSG on 09/01/14