Fairlife Milk

chris_ruff
on 3/4/15 4:09 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with

i think a better name for this product should be "frankenmilk". what do you expect from coca-cola? this is highly processed, factory farmed milk wrapped in a pretty advertising package. do yourselves a favor and stick to all natural milk. this kind of deceptive advertising drives me crazy. bottom line is that it's NOT healthier to eat processed food. they think consumers are stupid. it's insulting.

--Christina
hollykim
on 3/4/15 4:42 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

totally agree. And how does running it thru a "special" filter make the milk magically develop more protein than the original product started with? 

chris_ruff
on 3/4/15 4:53 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with

i'm going to run a cheeseburger through a filter to take out the fat and carbs....YUM!

--Christina
hollykim
on 3/4/15 4:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

totally,and run some fries thru there while you are at it!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/4/15 6:40 am
RNY on 08/05/19

"Natural" does not necessarily mean "better" or "healthier," here or otherwise.

Organic milk may not be more nutritious, or at least not as much so as some pro-organic folks may have you believe. And if you want to go super-natural and drink raw milk, you're at risk of some other fun stuff.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

hollykim
on 3/5/15 2:11 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

we drink raw milk regularly. It comes from the dairy cows at a farm by my house. I drive. Bye re every day so iknow what those cows are doing. I see the owner milking them every day. 

I will take my chances on those other things,rather than have milk full of antibiotics,growth hormones and that hs all. The nutrients and. Natural enzymes cooked out of it.