Today's Episode on The Doctor's - Honey Boo Boo's Health Intervention

poet_kelly
on 2/26/15 3:56 am - OH

All they seemed to eat on the show was junk food.  I recall June saying she hated vegetables and telling the kids vegetables tasted bad.  So no wonder Alana is overweight.  But no intervention is going to help her unless the whole family changes how they eat.

And unfortunately, June does not seem to be a very responsible mother. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kathy S.
on 2/26/15 5:02 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Sadly this is why life expectancy is lower in the souther states.  I will never forget when I entered an elevator when I was helping my Aunt through Hearth Surgery in Virginia. The entire elevator smelled like stale grease. It made me gag....

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/26/15 8:44 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Mama June is (allegedly) dating a man who molested one of her other daughters. If she's (knowingly) putting her daughters at risk by having him around, I very seriously doubt she'll take any OTHER measures to protect her kids or their health.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!