Into 3rd week, no loss for one week.

Miss_Yvonne
on 2/24/15 4:40 am

Hello I Had RNY on 2/4/15 and I'm still on pureed food.  Walking and moving a lot.  I've had no weight loss for one entire week.  The first week went great, but no nothing.  I'm very disappointed after hearing about great quick weight loss.  I didn't expect a stall so early on.  Is this normal and why?  Does it get better when I start eating in a few weeks?  I'm having like 2 protein shakes a day and my three tiny "meals" of like cottage cheese, or egg, or peanut butter.  Drinking water, unsweet tea.

Please tell me that the weight loss kicks in soon.  Or I'm going back to bed. 

Yvonne

RNY surgery 2/4/15

Tracy D.
on 2/24/15 4:52 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13
Tracy D.
on 2/24/15 4:54 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13
Tracy D.
on 2/24/15 4:55 am, edited 2/26/15 1:50 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I keep trying to reply to you but it won't allow me to post.....search for "3 week stall" using the search function.  You'll get more information than you could possibly want on why this is happening.  

ETA:  Sorry about ALL the posts!!  I kept trying to do it and thought it was my computer...evidently not :-) 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

White Dove
on 2/24/15 5:00 am - Warren, OH

We call it the three week stall and it is normal.  Put three week stall into the search box and investigate it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Miss_Yvonne
on 2/24/15 5:06 am

I want to thank you all for your replies.  I've been looking for the search box and I don't see one.  The only search box I've come across is the one "Find a"  near " city or State".   

So, I will use the link that one of you kindly listed for me.  This is my first post, and I have read a lot.  Back to my search.  :-)  Thanks again for the link and encouragement. :-)

Hugs to all!

RNY surgery 2/4/15

White Dove
on 2/24/15 5:26 am - Warren, OH

Click on the magnifying glass at the top of the page next to MY OH

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cathy W.
on 2/24/15 6:36 am

Here is the link to the results of my search "three week stall"

By the number of posts in the search, you'll feel better knowing you're right on track with other members and the three week stall.

It will pass.  Stay strong!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!