Care to Share Your Pictures?

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/15 11:03 pm

Gina thank you for posting this. When we see pictures it makes it more real. That it can actually work if you follow your program.

MyLady Heidi
on 2/25/15 5:45 am

Hey Gina,

How are you?  Hope all is well with you, you look great!

Before

After

Gina 22 years out
on 2/25/15 6:26 am - Burleson, TX

Hey, HEIDI !! I am sure I HAVE seen your "before" pic, somewhere, over the years, but I don't remember having done so...It is so cool that you took an "after" pic, in basically the same clothing-coat and all-- Sure can tell the difference!! LOVE IT !!

I am doing well-thanks for asking

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

MyLady Heidi
on 2/26/15 2:01 am

That is a very old before picture, I was fatter before I had wls actually then that picture.  The after is a new wig I got a few weeks ago, I still like to rock the wigs from time to time.

Here is a before, during and after with my real hair from a couple of days ago. photo meb4aft_zpsrxmfc4i0.jpg

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/25/15 8:58 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I think that I've posted these before, but here you go.  The body shots are taken in the same place exactly 3 days short of one year apart.  I had lost 170 pounds at that time.  I have now lost 179 pounds -- I'd still like to lose 20 to 30 more.  I am 13.5 months out.

beforeafter

after 2

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Gina 22 years out
on 2/25/15 9:55 pm - Burleson, TX

KATHRYN--I love it when peeps take pics, standing in the same place-it really SCREAMS the changes! In the first pic I can barely see the microwave, and can't see the bottom cabinet door, at all. And look how much taller your son has gotten! In the facial pic, you look years YOUNGER...funny how that happens...You look gorgeous, in ALL the pics, but look so much HEALTHIER now !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Ihearttennis
on 2/25/15 11:05 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I love this post.  You all look amazing!! It really is such an inspiration to see what can happen when you stick to the plan. 

Great job, everyone!

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 2/25/15 1:43 pm, edited 2/25/15 1:53 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Having RNY has changed my life.  I deleted the post that repeated, FYI.  Before and After

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 2/25/15 1:52 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Oh and if I'm going to do shameless self promotion I have to post my tv commercial that I did for my surgeon last year.  It is still running multiple times per day in the Miami area.  I actually lost about 30 more lbs after the commercial.  

Here is the link in English Yes I'm a tv star!

Here is the link in Spanish Si, soy una estrella de tv!!

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/15 8:45 pm

Love the commercial. You look amazing.