2 month anniversary

1r3Landia
on 2/22/15 9:43 am

Today is my 2 month anniversary of my surgery. I have lost a total of 34.5 lbs. However, I think I gained some back today because I ate horribly. I went to a party and they had nothing healthy to eat. I know I should not have ate anything, but unfortunately I gave in. Yet I know tomorrow is another day and I will continue my excerise and eat really light. This was just a bump in the road and not an excuse to give up.

NYMom222
on 2/22/15 11:25 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Recognizing we made a bad choice is better than making excuses for it. yes a bump in the road. Learning about ourselves is part of this whole thing. There will always be weight fluctuations. Don't fixate on it -move on.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Cathy W.
on 2/23/15 1:22 am

The most important day after we've indulged is the day after.  It is easy to think that I blew it yesterday so I'll eat this today.  To me, if you get back on track the day after a day like yesterday, you'll be fine.  Parties and other situations are going to come up sometimes.  It is the days following that are important.  

No excuses ever to give up....keep going no matter what.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!