Air

yvillegger55
on 2/19/15 10:46 pm

My surgery was Dec 30/14

sometimes when I eat seem like I get lots of air in my stomach makes me fill like I going threw up but don't Why?Is this going streach out my stomach?i worry about doing that is it easy to do?

Villegger55

Tracy D.
on 2/19/15 11:29 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I think I got the gist of your question...maybe?   You get lots of air in your stomach because you either: A) eat too fast, or B) suck in a lot of air when you eat/drink.   

Is the air going to stretch your stomach?  No! 

Is it easy to swallow too much air? Yes! 

How to prevent it?  Take much smaller bites, chew slowly, breathe your nose and not your mouth and keep your mouth closed when you swallow.   

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

yvillegger55
on 2/20/15 12:22 am

Thank you will do that

All is going good I lost 56 pounds snice surgrey .I am on soft foods.I do one protein 

A day with my foods ,I am swimming and walking.so I just take a day at a time cause it's all different and depends how I feel some days I can take more them others.

Villegger55

Cathy W.
on 2/19/15 11:55 pm

The air in your stomach won't stretch out your pouch.  

Make sure to chew with your mouth closed, try not to talk while you're eating, don't use straws for now.

How are you doing since having surgery?

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

yvillegger55
on 6/25/15 2:02 pm

Surgery Dec 30 ,14 I have been doing great feel good off my meds. I have lost 123 My eating has been good I don't eat anything that I shouldnt I stay at Low Carbs lots of protein in my meals and 2 shacks a day. No sugars no pastas no grains Walking and swimming

Villegger55