Dr. Ungson exceeded my expectations

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/15 5:46 am

I've struggled with my weigh for years!! I tried every kind of diet out there. The diets would work for a some time and then I would eventually end up with my old eating habits. After I gave birth to my wonderful boys I also gained a 100 pounds throughout the years! I have a wonderful husband who never complained about my weight and constantly told me how beautiful I was! But, deep down inside I knew I had to make changes ! I cried regularly because of the way I was looking and how my clothes were fitting! I began to pray and ask God to guide me. After a family member recommended to get in contact with Dr. Gilberto Ungson and his wonderful team at Mexicali Bariatric Center I knew I was about to make the best decision of my life. 

My husband and I went to Mexicali and the staff there was amazing! everybody was so nice, helpful and were genuinely interested in my wellbeing.

I hope my experience encourages others to get informed about surgery and make a complete change in their lives.

Valerie G.
on 2/23/15 5:52 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

That doesn't surprise me one bit.  The DS community loves Dr. Ungson!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Cathy W.
on 2/23/15 6:07 am

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on your surgery!  You can post a member testimonial on Dr. Ungson's OH profile.  This helps others that are researching surgeons to have as their surgeon.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Kathy S.
on 2/23/15 7:30 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Congratulations!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130