I'm Angry

Jeffboutwell77
on 2/22/15 6:37 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

The emotions you are feeling are a result of the changes you will go through even as you and Bub take this journey together. Make sure you keep going to the support groups together and maybe even an eaters anon group as well they really help to see others going through the same battles you are. The fact of the matter is both you and Bub did this for yourselves individually but doing it together can help to keep your relationship tight. I am getting a divorce with my spouse because she gave me little support and seemed to distance herself farther from me, but I didn't let that discourage me from seeing this through. I have met my goals and know that whats ahead of me is going to be better than what I left behind. Tomorrow is a new day and victory is better met by staying on track and being diligent through the struggles... You and Bub got this thing and you are both going to get new rockin bods... 

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Zee Starrlite
on 2/22/15 7:55 am, edited 2/22/15 7:55 am

Who is Bub and has Bub had surgery as well?  Whoever Bub happens to be - I didn't have one so I put on my big girl panties and took care of myself.  CONCENTRATE ON YOU AND STOP BEING ANGRY.  IT Is SUCH A WASTE OF TIME.  Remember why you had surgery!

All best,

Layla