My 600 lb life Pauline

TexasLady52
on 2/19/15 2:16 am
Revision on 06/10/14

The son was not a small person......if he stays trapped by his mother and in front of the computer....he has a good chance of ending up just like her.  She has not been any kind of role model for him!!! I too was hoping the doctor would not let her have the surgery until her attitude changed.  She was a failure from the beginning.  So sad when so many are wanting the surgery and cannot find the means or way to do so.  You know the Government paid for it.....it was such a gift and she abused it.  It is people like her that make it harder for the ones that really desire to improve themselves!

helionoftroy
on 2/19/15 5:34 am - Lexington, SC
RNY on 03/23/15

There were so many things about Pauline's attitude that bothered me. I couldn't believe she sat there complaining about the hospital food while scarfing down 3 pieces of chicken. Her son had his head down almost the entire time, yet he was the one buying her take out food. She said she wanted to have the surgery for her son, that was a load of poo poo. Everything about that woman pissed me off. She shouldn't have had the surgery, the doctor should have let her die from blood clots because she couldn't get her lazy ass up to walk. She was definitely worse than Penny.  

Poodlemac
on 2/19/15 6:12 am
RNY on 09/26/14

Not that she "couldn't" get up to walk, she wouldn't!!!  What a life that kid has. No friends, no job, no social interaction. Very sad. Very, very sad. When she's gone, what will he do with himself? He'll have no idea who he is or what his life is all about.   I honestly believe her behavior borders on criminal. It's an emotional train wreck for her son.  She HAS to be living off the government, ie you and I, while not really being unable to get help, but rather unwilling. Disgusting. 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/19/15 12:36 pm - OH

Once again, I want to know who does (or doesn't do!) the psych evaluations for this surgeon!  (Perhaps I should offer my services...)

I knew from before she even had the appointment at which he agreed to do the surgery that she was going to be a failure.  There were red flags all over the place.  It was going to be Penny all over again, and Pauline will likely never reach a normal weight.

She is so very sad... And so excruciatingly frustrating at the same time.  I, too, wanted to smack her and tell her to knock off the bull**** and get real.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

vicky2
on 1/12/17 1:57 pm

In Pauline's first update, she was shown going to Bingo, son in tow, both eating greasy grilled cheese sandwiches & Pauline in her wheelchair thing.  Her son is going to have the very same issues as her; he is no regular sized person either. She was so mean and rude & lied to Dr. Now.  I see her as an awful person inside, and she needs mental therapy (if she is still alive at time of this reply).  They once showed her in a group with the other Dr. Now patients, and there she sat, still fat, in her wheelchair.  Yeah Pauline, do it all your way...ruin your son's life (check), stay fat (check) have no friends or family (check) stay a narcotic drug addict (check).  In her second "update"  she "allowed " her son out of her sight while she went into a store to buy fatty clothes.  Poor boy/man probably didn't even know what to do with himself.  Pauline, I do love the fact you made for GREAT TV and give people like me somebody to dislike, when I like all people in my personal life.  Bring back another update on this selfish, mentally ill woman!