Uninspired

Y D.
on 2/24/15 2:27 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

thanks Kathy, but I don't think that is necessary. I'm kind of turned off by now. I experienced a lot of verbal negativity here yesterday that felt like personal attacks especially the words used, which were very hurtful when I had only good intentions.

the shocking part was that is was mostly vets- that is definitely one characteristic I hope I do not attain when I hit goal- vicious treatment of newbies regarding a very plain matter that could be discussed as adults.

I don't need that kind of energy right now when I'm trying to do my *******ready apologized for the misunderstanding and still they kept going.

really sad, I think I'm racking up frequent flier miles on that block button.

Gina 22 years out
on 2/24/15 3:48 am - Burleson, TX

YAARA- May I give you some unsolicited advice, regarding the block button? If you are like most peeps, who get upset, you probably blocked EVERYONE who pissed you off today. This was just ONE post..ONE incident. Is it really worth a BLOCK, that is going to rob YOU, of that person's experience, advice, etc?

There will ALWAYS be other opinions, ideas, etc. What fun would an internet full of clones be ?!? Since you've said you are "turned off now", I'll post the picture thread myself. If you DON'T un-block those people, you're going to miss out on some VERY awesome, inspiring pictures

Hoping you will re-think your decision

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/15 8:28 am

I really do not understand what was the point of posting other people's pics here.

You can look at a million pictures but you do not need to post them in order to get inspired by them.......

gram247
on 2/25/15 4:26 am

Just because someone posts their own pictures here, doesn't give you the right to repost them as well. 

It is clearly wrong. You do not have any permission for doing this and while we do not have an expectation of complete privacy, no one gave you specific permission to use their photos. 

If that is the case, I will remove my pictures from this site.