MY PROFILE, HEALTH TRACKER, FRIENDS, MESSAGES, BLOG, ETC, IS WIPED OUT???

Lalah_Rose
on 2/18/15 1:03 am - Canada

This is terrible. I only had the surgery in August, just 6 months ago.

I didn't log in for a while and couldn't wait to get here to post my progress and then discovered that everything I did here was gone! All that is left is my name.

Is this an automatic thing, that if you don't post for a few months, your info gets scrubbed and you lose everything you did on this site??

Lalah_Rose
on 2/18/15 1:08 am - Canada

Just wanted to add that I certainly never deleted anything, ever, and using that weight loss tracker was something I really, really looked forward to. All the work I did on my page...GONE. Messages...GONE. Post history, answers, messages...GONE.

Fed up. Right now I don't feel like I ever want to come back to this site.

:(

Cathy W.
on 2/18/15 1:15 am

It isn't an automatic function that if you don't post that it impacts your profile.  I'll check your profile to see what is going on and get right back to you.  

Thanks for your post so we can check things out.  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Lalah_Rose
on 2/18/15 1:37 am - Canada

Thank you! I redid the profile just a little -- but that can be replaced *with my previous profile* -- if it is found! Thank you again!!

Cathy W.
on 2/18/15 2:44 am

There were two accounts - You can find the profile with all your information for lalahrose.

If there's anything else, let me know.  Have fun updating with your new information.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Lalah_Rose
on 2/18/15 11:09 am - Canada

Two accounts? Not sure how that happened, but thank you for figuring it out.