I MADE IT!!!!!

QueenRani
on 2/18/15 6:00 am

Congratulations on your first 3 goals accomplished!  You'll rock  the next 3 too! 

The BEST project you will ever work on is YOU! 

Cathy W.
on 2/18/15 6:22 am

Achieving those goals and many NSV (Non-Scale Victories) are ahead of you. Enjoy your WLS journey....glad you're now a post-op!  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

christinerocks
on 2/18/15 10:10 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Fantastic! Thanks for showing us pre-op folks how it is done. Go get em!

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

TheNewErica
on 2/18/15 10:33 am

Congrats! So happy for you!!

Can't wait to keep learning through you. :)

Chilipepper
on 2/18/15 10:36 am

Congratulations!  Now stick to your program!

Realize that a VSG has a huge staple line. You don't want to compromise it duiring the healing process. Don't eat until you feel full, the nerves have been cut. Make sure to measure your food and make sure you get your fluids in. Not dehydrating is more important right now than getting the protein in. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Angie2015
on 2/18/15 2:37 pm

Sound like it went well! Congrats! I'm 8 days out and 19.5lbs down!! So glad I woke up too!! Lol 

Nich_R
on 2/18/15 4:19 pm

Congratulations! Glad you're feeling pretty good and your attitude is stellar.

Nichole

Willie H.
on 2/19/15 1:09 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Congratulations!! 3 things: Hydrate, hydrate & hydrate!!! 

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Jeffboutwell77
on 2/20/15 12:11 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

Great news to hear and healing I believe is 10% physical and 90% attitude and judging by your comments you are on the road to a quick recovery... Just wait you are in for a great surprise when the weight just drops off like leaves in the fall. Keep it up you are going to rock this thing.

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Y D.
on 2/23/15 2:46 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Congrats, welcome to the club! :)