BIRTH CONTROL?!!

Valerie G.
on 2/17/15 10:36 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Shoot - I got pregnant the first week of a different BC pill prescription.

So much for that idea!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Kiwideb
on 2/17/15 11:13 am, edited 2/17/15 11:14 am
VSG on 01/19/15

Not to do with after surgery, but depo in general. I was only on it a year and it took me 2.5 years after to get pregnant. Imo it's evil stuff. (I understand the point behind your use of it tho).

I heart my IUD. Best thing ever. Haven't had a period for years ****il WLS actually), mood swings down, no more 10days bleeding. And I can't say I've ever checked it...

Klynn92
on 2/17/15 11:46 am, edited 2/17/15 11:46 am

I have the implanon and it's sort of like an iud. It stays in your arm. It's a tiny plastic rod and it stays for 3 years. I was a heavy bleeder before I ised this. Now I barely bleed. Just little spotting here and there. It's great!

Highest weight: 250, surgery weight: 222, current weight: 214, surgery date: 2/4/15

Alex8899
on 12/24/20 12:39 pm, edited 12/27/20 3:58 am

Thanks for sharing your experience, ladies! I'm a mom of two children and I feel that I'm not ready for the third baby. So, I'm thinking about trying another birth control method like the implanted one (we are currently using condoms). I read about it online (I should say, Birthcontrol.com turned out to be a good and informative source), it has good reviews, and women are usually pleased with it. As for the IUD copper coil, I know that the body might reject it, some women experience stomach pain and bleeding.