Tomorrow, Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow!

luxurycouture
on 2/16/15 12:45 pm, edited 2/16/15 12:55 pm

Tomorrow's the big day for me! Surgery at 11am! This has been a long time coming! Over a year! Such a build up of  making phone calls and appointments and the hurry up and wait process! And now, it's here! My bag is packed, and I am prepared. I certainly am nervous with thoughts racing through my crowded mind. 

But... 

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life! I am so eager to do well and get well and LIVE WELL! 

POST OPS: what's your favorite thing about life after surgery?

PRE OPS: what are you most looking forward to?

Send me lots of positive vibes! I look forward to reading all of your responses when I am recovering in the hospital! 

xoxoxo

Life is what happens to you while you?re busy making other plans. ?John Lennon

NYMom222
on 2/16/15 12:49 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Yay! Good for you. Favorite things? feeling good, moving my body, not worrying about whether I will 'fit', shopping in regular size departments.... not huffing and puffing.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kathy S.
on 2/16/15 1:29 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Nich_R
on 2/16/15 3:40 pm

Congratulations! Lots of positive vibes for you for tomorrow and after. You've got an excellent attitude.

I'm pre-op and I'm looking forward to a number of things. I can't wait to feel comfortable in my body, to move around more freely, to go shopping, the list goes on and on.

Cathy W.
on 2/17/15 12:00 am

Please post an update to let us know how you are.

Favorite things after surgery.....losing weight, diabetes in remission never to appear again so far, stopping certain medications, feeling good in my body, buying clothes off the rack, not feeling like a freak and people are looking at how big I was, feeling proud of myself.  

Positive vibes sent your way!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

gram247
on 2/17/15 12:50 am

Good luck . 

This journey that you are embarking on can be a roller coaster. 

It is not an easy fix. You need to work hard to stay on track, to follow the rules for eating healthy for the rest of your life. 

That at being said, it is so worth it to be able to sit in any chair in the room and not worry if it will hold you. To go on a plane and not need a seat belt extender or spill over onto the seat next to you. To go into a " regular store" and shop for clothes in smaller sizes. 

This was my best moment: going to buy a dress and instead of looking for a size 32, I was looking for a size 10! ( but of course, the only ones I found were in sizes 16 to 20! ) I was so elated at that experience. I focus on that moment whenever I get the urge to eat more than I should. 

I will keep you in my prayers for a successful surgery.