pain medications for chronic issues

Nancy
on 2/11/15 1:19 am, edited 2/11/15 1:20 am - Kasson, MN

What type of oils and homeopathic meds are helpful?

siberiancat
on 2/11/15 1:33 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

Young Living has a roll-on blend called Deep Relief.  I use on my forehead and neck for headaches, on my back wherever it hurts, etc.  They also have other oil blends for pain relief - Pan Away is one I rub on my hands.

I'm at work and don't have much homeopathic with me.  There is a directory of different symptoms and what to use at the store.

I use Thus toxicondendron 30X for headache, backache & arthritis pain.

Bryonia for muscle and joint pain.

Tab *** for nausea.

Like I said  a natural or health store/grocery will have a homeopathic section and there is a listing of the different "meds" and a symptom chart to help to pick out what you need.

You can also get books on natural or home remedies.  I go to these before calling a MD because they always give you a prescription and most have chemicals and side effects.  I'm not against prescription drugs and use them when necessary - BUT if there is something more natural and less toxic - I will try that first.

I am a RN with 3 masters degrees and have been in the medical field for 35 years - I know how much MD's "push" prescriptions instead of trying to get to the bottom of what may be causing the symptoms.  Most prescription drugs just cover the symptoms not the root cause.  This irritates me.

Hope you can find relief.  Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery