My husband and I are both scheduled for surgery on 2/16/15.

Cathy W.
on 2/7/15 4:06 am

How great that you'll be doing this together!  It will be so nice for you to be there for each other, and walking the WLS journey together.  

I agree with you about the new McD's commercials.  Even before their latest marketing campaign, they tie in family, love and their food.   It is as though you can't be loved without a Big Mac in your hand.  LOL

Please let us know how you're both doing.  All the best to you both!!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Regina M.
on 2/7/15 6:17 am

LOL! I didn't even like Big Mac's!

Regina M.
on 2/7/15 6:32 am

Cathy, I loved reading your site. I too, at age 51 had both of my knees replaced within a 9 month span of time. They too were bone on bone. In just the last 3 years or so I've had my gall bladder removed, ankle surgery, diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my joints (especially in my back). The surgeon that performed my knee replacement looked me straight in the eyes and told me that if I didn't do something soon I would not live another 5 years. It had taken such a toll on my body too! Your before and after photo is absolutely inspiring! You look 20 years younger. Again, I and my husband would welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you might have. It is my hope that our story will inspire other couples to walk the WLS journey together as a team!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/15 11:55 am

Dressed Up Cat Couple Happy Wedding Congratulations Card

Congratulations to both of you on the upcoming surgery!

Regina M.
on 2/7/15 3:29 pm

Thank you.

Nancy
on 2/7/15 6:52 pm - Kasson, MN

I think that is great that you are doing this together!  Being there and going through the same thing together will be very rewarding!

marygall
on 2/8/15 12:26 am

My surgery is also scheduled for 2/16. I look forward to following your progress. Just found this site today so still navigating around it. Lots of encouragement so far. Thanks all.