Thanks for all your help

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/15 3:40 am

Just went to the store, got all everything I need including a notebook. Now I'm going to sit down and write it all down. I'm a visual person and having a plan laid out for me will help me tremendously. Now I can say I am ready and feel calmer. Sorry to have bothered some of you. Someone mentioned zinc thank you I feel good today and for the first time in days, it is sunny and 47 degrees in Jersey. Yay. That always helps.

Modest_Phoenix
on 2/8/15 10:49 am

I've been following your posts for the past couple of weeks.  I hope you find the peace you seek prior to surgery on Thursday.  You're not alone even though you will be by yourself for your surgery and hospital post-op.  You're taking control of your health and once it is under control you may find other things in your life will fall into place as the universe intends it to be.  Best wishes! 

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/15 6:06 am

thank you so much, yes it has been a rough  1 1/2 years.

Cathy W.
on 2/8/15 11:51 pm

Creating a plan will be helpful for you.  You've taken control and being proactive by doing that.

Posting for support and input from other members isn't a bother.  That's what we do for each other as members of the OH community.  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/15 3:19 am

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/15 6:33 am