2X Around Hopeful !!

syndieesc
on 2/9/15 1:59 pm

About a year ago I actually got serious about having weight loss surgery. At my initial appointment I found out that my employer had an exclusion on any bariatric surgery medically necessary or not! I was so disappointed and very depressed. As I am not able to finance it personally without insurance. 

However I started the year off with another employer who after much research I'm almost absolutely sure will cover the surgery!! It's an HCA affiliated insurance so I am very hopeful this time around, but now I'm also very nervous after waiting a long time for this I'm getting the butterflies lol!! 

Mary Gee
on 2/9/15 3:29 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14
Confirm your coverage with your employer and health insurer. Once you've confirmed coverage, do a happy dance and get the process going!! Don't be nervous - your surgeon will do everything necessary to ensure your surgery is safe and successful. You'll have to go through a lot of pre-op screening and testing before you are approved for surgery. "Don't worry - Be happy"!!!! 😀

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

syndieesc
on 2/11/15 9:41 am

Yes I am covered! I've done so much research I hear so many great things but yet on the other hand negative things. Side affects and complications.