Surgery for Lazy people?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/8/15 2:36 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Wow, lazy people?, no I've never had anyone tell me that to my face & they'll have more than a few words coming out my mouth to tell them how ignorant they are, & that's what the comment is, an ignorant one.

Surgery is just a tool & you still have to diet & exercise, no one can just sit back & not change their lifestyle.

It took a few weeks to feel kinda normal, & it took a awhile longer b4 I could get in the swing of things with my new routine.

Research all you can & Good luck!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

NadiaO
on 2/8/15 4:58 am

Thank you for your comment.   I agree, the comment was an ignorant one :( 

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/8/15 2:58 am

I would seriously rethink the fiance.... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/8/15 3:13 am
RNY on 12/31/13
On February 8, 2015 at 10:58 AM Pacific Time, H.a.l.a. B. wrote:

I would seriously rethink the fiance.... 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

NadiaO
on 2/8/15 5:02 am
H.A.L.A B.
on 2/8/15 6:12 am

Well... From what you posted, he sounds like a jackass.  

Who knows, maybe after you lose the weight, you may realize that you need someone better than him.

Spmetimes we settle... Then we learn to put us as priority, and ....decieded that being with some who is not dupportive, or plain rude to us (his comments were out of line) is not OK. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

The Salty Hag
on 2/8/15 10:40 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

This X 1,000!! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

MickeyDee
on 2/8/15 3:06 am

#2 first:  NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER.  I wish I'd been able to do it at your age.  I was almost 60 y.o. and it saved my life.

#1:  If you needed your gallbladder removed, or had cancer (goddess forbid) would those medical procedures mean you were somehow ethically or morally challenged?  Lifelong dieting is not good because it creates eating disorders.

#3:  I was walking immediately post-op (admittedly only around the nurses station), didn't drive for about a week so had to ask for a ride to the grocery store once, but felt great with no pain EVER.  Did use the liquid Lortab (codeine/Tylenol) to sleep for two nights.  

Food relationships will definitely change.  Interpersonal relations, too.  There is a reason why any good bariatric surgeon will warn about the high divorce rate.

You must do what is right for you. 

NadiaO
on 2/8/15 4:47 am, edited 2/9/15 8:41 am

Thank you for your comment.

I hope mine goes as smoothly as yours.  

MsBatt
on 2/8/15 4:22 am

I wish there WAS a surgery for lazy people...I'd be all over that like white on rice. (*grin*)

I'm betting your fiance has never had a weight problem. I'm betting he's never struggled and failed, over and over again. And I bet that if you've been together for ten years and he's still just a 'finace', not a husband, there are some other stupid ideas in his head.

It's time for you to concentrate on YOU. Get surgery, get healthy, get a new man *****ally does love and support you.