Drink Bai5 tastes great

Andy G
on 2/4/15 2:09 am - TX

Ok I look for things to drink also being diabetic I try to stay away from allot of Sugar.....

So I found Bai5  at Quik Trip.  You can also go to www.Drinkbai5.com   I get mine now through Amazon.   THey have clementine, Lemon, and a bunch of flavors.....anyway....the taste is great.....5 calories..... sweetened with Erithritol (I know I didnt spell that right) anyway its a natural sweetener from fruits so no Sorbitol or Malitol.    I like them straight from the bottle as the drink..but then I also drink a little off the top then stick it in the freezer and get it almost Solid Frozen and beat it on the counter edge......very strong bottles.....and makes an amazing slushy........ the lemon tastes Just like Frozen Lemonaide.   Limu Lemon is the name.... But anyway.... my 2 cents worth......

Kathy S.
on 2/4/15 2:09 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I have never heard of this drink, going to check it out

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Andy G
on 2/4/15 2:20 am - TX

Sorry It was Drinkbai.com

Andy G
on 2/4/15 2:20 am - TX

oops www.drinkbai.com

Qajohn
on 2/4/15 2:29 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

I like it quite a bit. My two favorites are the Mango and the Blueberry. There are a lot of antioxidents, but beware if you're sensitive to caffeine. It's make from the fruit of a coffee bean, and there is residual caffeine in it. I find I can't drink it at night or it keeps me awake. 

LookingForOnederlan
d

on 2/4/15 6:47 am - Shelbyville, TN

This looks so good; I just ordered a "Red" variety pack! Thanks for the tip!

Sleeved on 6/19/2014  Hw 277  Sw 254   Cw  142  Gw 135

M1 -20  M2 -10  M3 -11  M4 -11  M5 -11  M6 -8  M7 -8  M8 -8  M9 -1  M10 -8  M11 -4  M12 -2  M13-18-5

ONEderland 10/15/2014

Bette B.
on 2/4/15 11:44 am

They were 3/$5 at our store this week, so I bought a bunch of them. Tried the pom one last night - nice and tart and tasty!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/4/15 12:11 pm - OH

The use of Erythritol rather than one of the other sugar alcohols (which ALL have a basis in fruits, so it is NOT unique in that) isn't a big deal.  There are some claims that it produces less digestive distress than the others, but there is no evidence to back that up.  So people who are sensitive to sugar alcohols may also be sensitive to this product...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Andy G
on 2/4/15 11:21 pm - TX

I know one thing.....Based on Sugar Alcohols and experiences in the past....... I drink about 2 Bai5 a day, and also eat Quest bars, all of which contain Erythritol.   I dont have that urge to stay somewhere near a bathroom.  It does not effect my Glycemic index since I am diabetic, and it doesnt hurt my calorie count since as of yesterday I am down 153 lbs in 7 months.   I know it will affect everyone differently.....I just threw it out there because most "Flavored Waters"  (I wont mention Zero Water by name) but they all taste pretty terrible, and since we are either having or have had the WLS, we need to stay away from Carbonated and or Sparkling type waters.  These taste great...some are a little different, but also dont forget to freeze them to almost slushy..... the coconut is good frozen as well.... Pomagranate almost doubles in tartness frozen ...but ohhhh sooo good.....

I like to find things and pass it on..... just like the Quest bars........ Rememeber....you can bake with Quest bars...... they make cookies........cut them in half, roll them each into a ball and bake about 7-8 min on 350 and you have delicious cookies.   There is an entire channel on youtube dedicated to Baking with Quest bars... and thats what its called "Baking with Quest Bars"