question for others

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/15 1:52 am - wauseon , OH

ho wmany of you have noticed quickly how much better you feel just starting your diet after visiting your dietitician for the first time? an how many noticed there weight loss right away? I started out at 344 on dec 19,2014 today jan4th i weighed 329.

Berryhoosier
on 1/4/15 2:47 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Congrats! Healthy diet equals healthy body equals feeling good!

Kate -True Brit
on 1/4/15 3:22 am - UK

For me, eating right makes me feel good, irrespective of loss. It still happens now. I have a few over-indulgent days or weeks and I feel lethargic, get a headache, feel a bit down. And then I remember  "this is how I used to feel almost all the time". I go back go healthy eating and within two or three days I feel great! Mind you, the first and second "healthy" days and I get bad headaches, presumably a sort of withdrawal.

Since surgey, I have truly realised just how much of an effect foods have on our bodies. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Poodlemac
on 1/4/15 5:49 am
RNY on 09/26/14

My mother said she could see my weightloss in the hospital!!  Silly!

Poodlemac
on 1/4/15 5:52 am
RNY on 09/26/14

What I find strange is the way my body has changed SO MUCH so soon. My shoulders are just plain boney and I can feel my the tops of my hip bones when I put my hands on my hips. It's awesome but weird to me!  

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/15 6:06 am - wauseon , OH

I havent had the surgery yet. i just had my first visit on the 31st. i started diet and exercise a bit early.