Approved!!!

Chilipepper
on 12/17/14 12:43 am

Congratulations I guess..  This was my response to your other post stating that your surgeon would prefer you quit drinking coffee instead of quitting smoking.   

This surgery is elective and if a surgeon was willing to operate on a smoker when this isn't an immediate life saving surgery, I wouldn't trust him and would find another surgeon. Did you witness these words coming out of your surgeons mouth? Or your nutritionist? Or are you embellishing the story? I wouldn't lay on that table and let him cut on me and I can't believe the anesthesiologist is standing for this! Don't be surprised if the surgery is cancelled after your preop testing.

I would call and reverify this.  

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

mike324-190
on 12/17/14 1:40 pm
RNY on 12/30/14

Thanks I guess. 

You must see allot of idiots on this forum if you took my post anywhere near seriously. People said that they couldn't find any examples of rudeness, so I posted something that would draw out that rudeness. I was actually impressed that no one really bashed me, except for you. You couldn't leave your opinions in just that thread,  you had to bring your rudeness over here to point of how stupid my surgeon and I must be to believe what I wrote on the other thread.  Your comments are just plain "Know it all" and rude and your delivery is just mean. Please refrain from commenting on my posts in the future, your kind of wisdom I can do without. This from a newbie with a lot of forum experience, just not this forum. You would not last very long on the other forums I belong to. Oh,  and since you so kindly posted on both threads, I feel entitled to post this over on the other thread as well.

Chilipepper
on 12/20/14 11:41 pm

Your the one *****fuses to quit smoking. Good luck with the healing.  You think people here are foolish. Like you are the first person who has come here with some crap story that your surgeon would prefer you to continue to smoke. I could care less what you think about me.  No one bashed you. You may have a lot of forum experience, so do I, but that means nothing.  You have NO experience with WLS. We have all walked in your shoes.  You on the other hand have not walked in ours.  So keep smoking!  

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

mike324-190
on 12/21/14 5:39 am
RNY on 12/30/14

Two things. I have already told you I had already quit smoking, and I also asked you not to post in my threads. I do not need your negativity and holier than thou attitude. So, again I ask you to please refrain yourself from posting in any of the threads I start.

Thank you!

DavidBell
on 12/18/14 1:45 am - New York, NY

Congratulations, Mike!  It'll be here before you know it :)