Gastric Sleeve packages in Mexico

litenlovelee72
on 12/15/14 12:00 pm

Hello!! I am new to this site and wanted to know about gastric sleeve packages in Mexico. Does anyone know of any or has had a great experience with a specific Dr or service?? Also, what is the lowest BMI that is exceptable in Mexico??

Thanks....

Member Services
on 12/16/14 12:39 am - Irvine, CA

Hi

No matter where you decide to have your surgery research, research, research.  Here are some of the surgeons in MX. Give the office a call and speak with the Bariatric Coordinator and they can let you know about packages and what the entail and cost.

Gilberto Ungson, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Gilberto Ungson Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon. Write Review ... I only had 2 REAL options for DS in Mexico in my mind, Dr. Aceves and Dr. Ungson. www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-gilberto-ungson/
David Beltran, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Beltran, along with all the other wonderful staff at the bariatric center (Dr. Campos, ... Dr. Beltran explained the procedure step by step and each of the More. www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/david-beltran/

Guillermo Alvarez, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Guillermo Alvarez is a highly skilled Mexico bariatric surgery practitioner who specializes in numerous forms of laparoscopic bariatric surgery, including ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-guillermo-alvarez/

Armando Joya, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Armando Joya is a world renowned expert on Lapband, Bypass surgery, and pioneer surgeon of the Gastric Sleeve surgery. No other doctor in Mexico has ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-armando-joya/

Jaime Ricardo Ramos Kelly, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Ramos Kelly is a respected, experienced bariatric and metabolic surgeon who has been featured internationally. He was born in West Branch, Michigan and ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric.../dr-jaime-ricardo-r amos-kelly/
  If you need anything else, please let us know at [email protected]   Regards, Member Services  

Y D.
on 12/16/14 7:42 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Check out the Mexico Forum here, you'll find lots of info and feedback on different Drs.

I'm not positive, but I have heard the minimum BMI is 30, but I'm sure that varies.

My surgery is scheduled next month on the 19th with Dr. Lopez (Specialized Bariatrics) at Vida hospital. All inclusive, I paid $4600.

Also, if you have a lower BMI, the Lightweights Forum is a great resource for those in our weight category.

Valerie G.
on 12/17/14 12:56 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I know that Dr Ungson has staff that will help you with all of the details, hotel, transportation, etc, so you don't have to bother with the Medical concierge costs of $1000 or more.  I'll bet some of these other surgeons are the same.

I know MANY happy patients of Dr. Ungson in the DS board.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes