I passed Heart Stress Test

huskergalWsD
on 12/13/14 7:14 am

I am still scared to have Hernia Surgery. I got the Ok for it yesterday by my Cardioligist. Saw him after all tests were done.. I am wondering if I still need lots more tests done before I lay on the operating table. Maybe Lab work also?..After reading some posts here today got me back to square one..So many different complications can happen on the operating table. If I have low numbers somewhere. I may have complications on the operating table.

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Member Services
on 12/13/14 9:13 am - Irvine, CA

We know this can be scary...  take it one day at a time and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Hislady
on 12/15/14 8:20 am - Vancouver, WA

I've had over a dozen surgeries in the last 10 yrs and not one complications with any of them I have COPD, a fib of the heart, fibromyalgia, serious arthritis, a lung infection and a clotting disorder. Believe me the docs DO NOT want anything to happen to you, besides losing a patient gives them a bad reputation, not to mention all the paper work they would have to fill outThey have ways to deal with all these situations, you are certainly not the first one they have done like you. They deal with these situations every day of the week, it is their job. It's one thing to have a healthy respect for surgery since anything can happen but it is another to make yourself a wreck worrying. It accomplishes nothing.