great full I lost 110 on my own

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/14 6:53 pm - RIVERDALE, NJ

Man its crazy how fast I'm loosing weight since vsg last week.  I'm happy I lost a good amount before so hopefully I will get to my goal weight.  I think what I struggle with the most is drinking slow if I drink to quick it feels weird and than pressure on my chest...I'll keep working at I'm looking foward to continue my journey.   Not even at goal weight and I'm looking into plastic suergons. 1 day I'll get there!

ANGELINA6501
on 12/9/14 9:12 pm
VSG on 12/16/14

Glad to hear you are doing better! Keep up the good work! 

~Angela

VSG 12/16/2014   HW: 309 / SW: 280 / CW: 226

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/14 9:30 pm

Try to drink warm liquids.Congratulations on your weight loss. 

Luvmygs
on 12/10/14 12:44 am
VSG on 12/04/14

I'm still having the same issue with drinking. I haven't had any protein since surgery last week, found out I'm lactose intolerant after surgery. I got an allergic reaction to the Premier Protein, landed up in emergency. I need to find a good egg white base protein. I'm starting to get a little weak. Hang-in-there and glad to hear you're doing good. The first week was rough. Christine

Tracy D.
on 12/10/14 1:11 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

The difficulty with drinking seems to ease up a lot around the 3rd to 4th week post-op.  That's when I noticed a big difference.  Now - for the most part - I'm back to my normal drinking habits.  I definitely don't "chug" water but I didn't do that before either.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Chilipepper
on 12/11/14 3:43 am

You won't stay there if you keep eating tacos at the mall 1 week out!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White