Newbie - Best-tasting protein shakes and why?

Sashi_Kitty
on 12/7/14 3:05 am

I am touched that so many of you responded to my post!  Thanks for all your input.  I am going to try a few new things to get some ideas, but I won't stock up in case my tastes change post surgery (I didn't even realize that could happen--learned something new!). 

So wonderful to have your support! 

Sashi_Kitty
on 12/7/14 3:24 am

I am touched that so many of you responded to my post!  Thanks for all your input.  I am going to try a few new things to get some ideas, but I won't stock up in case my tastes change post surgery (I didn't even realize that could happen--learned something new!). 

So wonderful to have your support! 

NYMom222
on 12/8/14 10:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

tastes are very personal, and I can say my tastes have changed over the course of this journey. At about 5 weeks out I was gagging on everything, and then Fit frappe - coffee mocha flavor came to my rescue. Now I can drink some of the things I couldn't back then. I use Genepro unflavored protein powder often, I mix it in other foods to up the protein level. I like it because 1 tbsp = 30g protein. That small volume makes it very easy to mix into other foods, also you can mix it directly into hot or cold liquids. I buy it on Amazon.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save