12 days Post Op RNY

wtrucker
on 11/30/14 4:00 am

we can do it , we all can do it it's just going to take us a while to get there . I thought that I did the wrong thing with all the trouble i'm having but i'm finding out that this is all part of the process . so damn the torpedo's and full speed ahead lol . so u can do it and so can I keep up the great work and keep in touch !

brian 

Browneyedgirl33
on 11/30/14 8:18 am

LOL you crack me up. yeah we will have to keep each other motivated for sure :)

snow_white
on 11/29/14 7:51 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

I'm 18 days out and feel much like you.  Though I'm starting to get down mushy foods now I do have the blues a bit.  I also just posted about being disappointed that I've only lost 15 pounds, but.....I'm still happy I've done it and I know this too shall pass.  We all have each other in this journey

Browneyedgirl33
on 11/29/14 10:01 am

Yeah I am 13 days RNY today and only lost 7 lbs.  I don't know how that is possible but that is what the scales said today.  What kind of foods are you able to eat now?  My dr says I can have soup and yogurt (greek).  It is weird though because my taste buds changed so even with the low sugar or sugar free yogurt it tastes way too sweet for me but I eat it.  I think I will try some cream of chicken soup tomorrow.  Maybe that will make me feel a little better.  I worry when I eat though because I cant tell when I am getting full until it is too late.  I try to only eat 2 tablespoons at a setting to make sure not to eat too much but it is hard to do for sure.  I cant wait until all the feeling is back in my stomach so it can be a better measurement.  One thing I don't understand is how are we supposed to workout if we are so tired and weak.  My dr said he wants me walking 45 min a day.  I am lucky to get 10 min a day.  I am just so weak and exhausted.  I really cant wait until the energy stage kicks in.  If I had that I would walk more and feel better I think.  It would help me keep from focusing on everything I cant eat and keep me occupied.  Hopefully I will hit that stage soon.

angeleyesabove
on 12/2/14 1:44 am

Hun this is the BEST thing you will EVER do for you and your kids! keep it up you will get through it I PROMISE YOU! I lost 369 pounds in 17 months best thing I ever did.