Can I Get A Hell YEAH?

luxurycouture
on 12/2/14 9:29 am

Yesterday I woke up and called my insurance company. I had become frustrated with the lack of communication and stand still of submission to insurance on behalf of my surgeons office. It has been 6 weeks since the surgeon's secretary said she was submitting to insurance, so I started to get antsy. I realize the office is busy. Finally, my primary care doctor's office contacted the surgeon's office to find out what the hold up was and magically it was submitted and approved within 2 days. Can I get a hell yeah? Or a heck yes, if slang offends you. 

The insurance company told me that the prior authorization said February 25th, so I assume that this is my surgery date. This works out because I will be on vacation from January 19- February 3rd, so it will give me time to get home and settle in, do the preop diet and mentally prepare. Ideally I would have already had the surgery and lost weight before my tropical vacation, but I will not complain. I am beyond grateful and I can't wait. I have been working on this since January and to see that my persistence has paid off and there is a means to an end to this lifelong battle that I will overcome. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share the news! 

Xo Sarah

Life is what happens to you while you?re busy making other plans. ?John Lennon

Bette B.
on 12/2/14 10:21 am

As foul-mouthed as I am, I'd go so far as to give you a "F*** yeah!", but I'll tone it down to a mere "Hell yeah!" 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Han Shot First
on 12/2/14 9:49 pm - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Awesome.  I can only imagine how great this feels.

Hell Yeah! 

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Grim_Traveller
on 12/2/14 10:54 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Great news. But I doubt that will be your surgery date. Your surgeon's office will set that. And it might be after February 25, so don-t frwak out. The insurance has to put some sort of date down, and it always seems to change.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.