Skinny Dreams (Pre-Op)

NachoDaddy
on 11/21/14 4:55 am

Has anyone had dreams during your pre-op period where you are skinny.  My guess is that I simply have weight loss on the mind, because I have been reading and absorbing as much info about weight loss surgery as possible over the past month or so.  Just curious if anyone else had this happen.

BTW, in the dream, I was comfortably sitting in a coach airplane seat for an international flight.  It would be pretty cool to make that dream a reality!!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 11/21/14 6:24 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I actually have the reverse!  Sometimes I have dreams that I am super morbidly obese again -- and truthfully, they are very stressful.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

NachoDaddy
on 11/21/14 6:38 am

I can imagine it would be stressful!  From your signature line, it looks like lots of hard work have gone into your weight loss, so I'd bet those pounds are gone for good.

Mamak2014
on 11/21/14 9:30 am - Canada

I am forever dreaming and daydreaming about the "skinny" me....I am so anxious for the surgery. In my dreams I am on rides at amusement parks with my kids, and enjoying being on the beach in a swim suit. LOL

NachoDaddy
on 11/23/14 7:38 am, edited 11/23/14 7:38 am

I know exactly what you mean MamaK. The idea of being able to participate in activities that thinner people take for granted does seem like a dream come true.

I loved riding roller coasters with my dad when I was young, but I have yet to be able to do it with my kids because I don't fit into the seats. 

Best of luck on your upcoming surgery!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 11/23/14 7:55 am
RNY on 12/31/13

This summer was the first time I have ever been able to ride on rides with my husband and son.  Also, I fit into a regular airplane seat and used the tray table.  It is a dream come true.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat