Tough weekend

Willie H.
on 11/3/14 5:49 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Probably not related to my sleeve surgery but the last few nights I felt a lot of painful gas build-up in my chest neck and back! This morning in addition to that I had a very strong headache (still do now) and felt nauseous. Still in a stall after 3 weeks so somewhat discouraged and probably haven't eaten as well as I could. Had more than my share of fatty foods and sweets over the weekend. Realized that I so quickly was falling back into my bad habits-thank goodness I could not pig out because I would of-if not for this tool helping to hinder me! Yet, I see that emotionally I haven't progress much so have to work on that. Anyway, hope to get back on the wagon tomorrow by exercising (if this headache goes away) eating better, and drinking more fluids.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

DivaButterfly
on 11/3/14 6:24 am - Kenner, LA

You may need some meds to help with the gas. As far as the emotional beating yourself up, stop it! We all have hard times, let it go.