Pregnancy after BS article

swimbikerun
on 11/1/14 10:37 pm

If any one reads information on pregnancy after bariatric surgery, this is a summary article that talks about several issues such as vitamin deficiencies, who should be included on the team caring for bariatric patients. They do give major issues for care in one of the tables as a summary. Its a short read.

ISRN Obesity
Volume 2013, Article ID 492060, 6 pages
http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/492060
Review Article
Nutrition and Pregnancy after Bariatric Surgery
Lukasz Kaska,1 Jarek Kobiela,1 Anna Abacjew-Chmylko,2 Lukasz Chmylko,2
Magdalena Wojanowska-Pindel,1 Paulina Kobiela,3 Anna Walerzak,1
Wojciech Makarewicz,1 Monika Proczko-Markuszewska,1 and Tomasz Stefaniak1

Changing to a new blog. Please investigate your surgeon. Ask specific questions on after care, practice philosophies, office staff, nutrition, supplements, etc.

Amy R.
on 11/2/14 1:38 am

THAT was a "short read"?

I may not be as educated as a third year medical student, but I'm no dummy either.  These articles you post are not easy to slog through.  After I copied and pasted the link, I was looking at a good 10 or 15 minutes of reading material.  I did read through this one, but normally I wouldn't have had the luxury of taking that much time.

Is there a way you could give us a longer summary than what you did in your original post,  yet in  your own words for those who may not have the time or inclination to wade through links such as what you posted? Not everyone understands medical-speak.

Up to you of course, but you might get more participation in your discussions that way.

Hislady
on 11/2/14 7:32 am - Vancouver, WA

Better yet wait until someone asks for the information because I seriously doubt if anyone reads all these things you post so it is basically a waste of your time.