Can't Save Updated Weight!

Tanya S.
on 10/27/14 10:20 pm
RNY on 03/25/14

This is really a bummer to get used to using a program and have it crater on me with no help in sight. About 2 weeks ago, the health tracker stopped letting me update my weight. I notified customer service twice during that time, but the issue still has not been resolved! This is frustrating because I depend on OH to track my progress after RNY. Thankfully I don't use their nutrition tracker, since I depend on that hourly as opposed to just biweekly like I use OH's weight tracker. I guess I will have to find something more dependable for that too!!!

oh by the way, I am now at now at 121 pounds lost!!!! (Unlike the tracker that this app shows😫)

Poodlemac
on 10/28/14 1:59 am
RNY on 09/26/14

I believe the admins posted a few days ago that there were problems with the health tracker and they are working to correct them. 

Member Services
on 10/28/14 3:17 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Tanya,

Our Tech Team is working on this and we hope to have this resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience

Tanya S.
on 10/28/14 2:36 am
RNY on 03/25/14

That's very interesting that you offer to update my information for me in health tracker. Cathy, from your member services team refused to update my information on October 24th. However the week before, someone else updated my information for me when requested. You guys need to get on the same page. Or better yet, fix the program so I can dependably update my own information!!!