Losing my mind

mcrowder
on 10/27/14 2:12 am - NC
RNY on 05/03/13

I feel like I am all over the place.  I can not focus on the little things or the big things.  I feel like I am going to come out of my skin.  I don't know if I have a deficiency or if it is my hormones but I just want everyone to leave me alone.  Has anyone else had this problem or a solution?

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/14 2:21 am

It sounds like anxiety to me. Also maybe you are not sleeping enough.I get very scattered brained sometimes.I try yo make list of things I have to do and check them off as I finish them Not a huge list so it is not overwhelming.

Sometimes also if I eat some protein bars they make me a little out of it.

poet_kelly
on 10/27/14 4:55 am - OH

How long ago was your surgery?  Are you taking your vitamins?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mcrowder
on 10/27/14 8:40 am - NC
RNY on 05/03/13

It was 5/3/13 and yes on the vitamins everyday.

poet_kelly
on 10/27/14 8:42 am - OH

Then what you're experiencing probably isn't directly related to your surgery.  Have you had labs done lately?  How was your B12 level?

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mcrowder
on 10/27/14 9:26 am - NC
RNY on 05/03/13

No I have not. I don't see my surgeon until May and my PVP seldom does the same labs.

poet_kelly
on 10/27/14 9:27 am - OH

Did you get labs done in May of this year?  What was your B12 level then?

Sounds like I'd go see my doctor and discuss what might be going on.  And get your B12 checked if it hasn't been checked lately.  But it could certainly be something else, too.

mcrowder
on 10/27/14 9:30 am - NC
RNY on 05/03/13

Thanks I will check and make an appt.

Poodlemac
on 10/27/14 11:22 am
RNY on 09/26/14

How old are you and are you M or F?

KattattaK
on 10/27/14 11:47 am

An overactive thyroid can cause symptoms similar to these. You might want to see an endocrinologist and have your thyroid levels checked out.