Reactions after surgeon problems

swimbikerun
on 10/21/14 1:26 am

Oooohh   now I get it. I have a ton of links and didn't know that was who that was. I am sorry, I never associated any of that together.    

I really didn't know but I'll take a look at it.

Changing to a new blog. Please investigate your surgeon. Ask specific questions on after care, practice philosophies, office staff, nutrition, supplements, etc.

swimbikerun
on 10/21/14 1:49 am

Thanks for telling me!

Changing to a new blog. Please investigate your surgeon. Ask specific questions on after care, practice philosophies, office staff, nutrition, supplements, etc.

Karen M.
on 10/21/14 6:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

You're welcome. Note to self: Keep track of sites I link to on my blog.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

swimbikerun
on 10/21/14 6:46 am

Thanks for giving the constructive criticism politely given. I'll remember that when I create the other blog. I'll probably end up posting some of the information here. I don't know about the screenshots of police reports that say I got called on or was doing nothing wrong, etc. but need to find out about posting those. I learned about gaslighting, blacklisting, gang stalking, and a bunch of other things when people want things quiet.

I now remember who that person (bubblebutt) is/was. It jogged my memory once I saw it.

Kate -True Brit
on 10/21/14 12:25 am - UK
On October 21, 2014 at 6:35 AM Pacific Time, swimbikerun wrote:

Um, No, I'm not WasaBubbleBut. I don't even know who that is. I am a person who chose the sleeve as it was supposed to help the gasstroparesis. That's why I chose that surgery. However, the surgeon didn't work out.

I'm sorry for the person being negative to you.

Can you tell me where you got that from the blog?

WaBB

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

saterry
on 10/21/14 8:36 pm - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

YOU are a great detective my dear........smells like a butt to me !   

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

KattattaK
on 10/22/14 5:48 am

Am I the only person who feels as if I have just entered the Twilight Zone!??? 

Lisarn1
on 10/22/14 11:51 pm - Raleigh, NC

No Hun, as I've read through this thread over the past few days, It only reinforces my belief that I am the only one responsible for my outcomes. My experience with most MDs and surgeons is that they are more than willing to discuss treatment pathways and therapeutic options with me. I make sure that I come prepared with questions and the latest research available. These collaborative discussions are not limited to WLS? I can think of only once that I did not have success, and that was years ago. Ultimately, we are each responsible for our health management.

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs 

Lisarn1
on 10/22/14 11:52 pm - Raleigh, NC

FYI, typos. not intentional!

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs