PROTEIN POWDER

andy M.
on 10/15/14 3:25 pm - fairfax, VA
with

Hello everyone, i asked this question before, but i forgot all the suggestions people gave me. My question is, where can I find a cheap protein powder? Right now i have Bariatric Advantage Protein and 2 scoops equals 28g of protein. A bag costs $76 and lasts me a little over 2 weeks. So I was curious to hear where everyone else goes???I want a protein that actually tastes somewhat good! I mean it doesn't have to be outstanding as long as its a lot cheaper, but it has to be drinkable, hahaha. I heard of unjury.com. So please everyone, let me hear where everyone goes to get there protein..Also if you could tell me how much it costs you and how much protein per serving, I would GREATLY appreciate that!!! But if you only know the location of where you buy it, thats great also. Thanks everyone for your time, and have a great day!!!     -----Andy-----

abrannume
on 10/15/14 9:46 pm - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

If you forgot all the suggestions, you can always do a search to find all your old post.  Just go to MY OH at the top and click on POST HISTORY. 

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 10/15/14 10:25 pm
VSG on 12/06/12

Body fortress at Wal-Mart is very reasonable in price. Like under 20 bucks.

Maddie_Stormy
on 10/16/14 8:38 am

I like injury... Vanilla, chocolate, and chicken soup is my fav....  21 grams protein per scoop but I mix in milk and get an extra 8 grams of protien. Cost around $21.  Can order online.  Good luck

NYMom222
on 10/16/14 10:28 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I buy unflavored Genepro on Amazon for $38. It has lasted me a long time. I add it to food or to 'beef up' other shakes, so I don't always use a full scoop. I like Fit Frappe Coffee, I buy it locally for about $18. It has a strong flavor so I use 1 scoop coffee, 1/2 scoop plain. It is on Amazon too, although a little more expensive. I buy the designer Whey vanilla at trader Joe's for around $20 too ... I use that as a base for smoothies where i add some fruit or other flavorings. Good Luck!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save