OH Member Sarah (Sarahlicious) on The Doctors show

Member Services
on 10/14/14 3:29 am - Irvine, CA

OH member and OAC's Member of the Year, Sarahlicious will be on The Doctors television show today.  Sarah is a dedicated advocate for the Lymphedema Treatment Act and shares her story on the show.  Check your local listings to watch the show or on The Doctors website after airing.

We want to thank Sarah for all she does for the OH community and as an advocate for others suffering from Lymphedemia and Lipedema, along with her insurance knowledge and expertise. 

Chilipepper
on 10/14/14 3:01 am

Thank you Sarah!!!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Cathy W.
on 10/14/14 3:03 am

Sarah, Thank you for sharing your story and the courage you have to help so many other people.  You are an inspiration!

Kathy S.
on 10/14/14 3:27 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

WOOHOO  I love your courage and determination!  I spent my entire life hiding and would not wear a bathing suit and look at you!  My favorite part was when you said not only does the Lymphedemia and Lipedema community deserve respect but everyone of size deserves to be treated with respect 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Amy R.
on 10/14/14 10:37 am

I love everything you are doing to raise awareness Sarah.  You are brave and strong and a role model for women everywhere, regardless of size.  Congrats on your TV debut!!!!!

Sarahlicious
on 10/14/14 2:20 pm - Portsmouth, OH

Thank you, everyone! 

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/15/14 1:48 am

You did very good Sarah...Well spoken, coherent.. hope that this will bring some awareness to the conditions.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

huskergalWsD
on 10/14/14 10:56 pm

When was that show taped?

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Sarahlicious
on 10/16/14 2:52 pm - Portsmouth, OH

I taped it in September.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

purplecow
on 10/15/14 10:22 am

Sarah you are such an inspiration!  Thank you for having the courage to do what you did!!  God bless you beautiful!