Time to B*tch, Moan and Whine: B*TCHFest!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/8/14 10:00 am

Ermagerd. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What teenager wants to hang out with Mom and Dad's friends and then have to perform too? I couldn't get away from my parents' friends fast enough as a kid.

I double dog dare you to call Mr. Entitlement out the next time he starts his tale of woe 

Both of my husband's siblings who are married lean far right into the Republican family values camp I asked darling husband how the hell they came from the same family. Meanwhile in our house, our daughter was recently earnestly discussing the merits of Pink Floyd and telling her dad Judas Priest is coming to town. As you might imagine, family gatherings can be...fun

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 10/9/14 8:39 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Your daughter rocks    She's very old school in her musical taste.  I loved Pink Floyd growing up, and saw Dave Gilmour in concert years and years ago.  

Good grief.  I saw Dave Gilmour with this COUPLE now that I think about it.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Tracy D.
on 10/9/14 5:31 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

And you're friends with these people?!?  Yikes - you have an incredibly high pain threshold!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 10/9/14 8:37 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I've known the wife since we were five years old.  My DH has known the husband since they were 10.

We rarely get together anymore.  Once they had children, they completely changed. And since we didn't have kids, our interests are entirely different.  The only reason we saw them this week was because the husband's mother passed away suddenly, so we brought food and moral support.  I swear I need to take more xanax before I go over there again.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Tracy D.
on 10/9/14 8:51 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

That explains a lot ;-)  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Amy R.
on 10/8/14 12:07 pm

1) My boobs.  It wouldn't be so bad that they're just flaps of skin now - IF they fit in to some kind of standard bra size.  I would probably be a 36B if it weren't for the extra side boob/skin that has to be manually tucked into the cup.  You can't tell by looking, but I know what's under my clothes and I can hardly stand it anymore.

2) Along the same lines:  back fat/muffin top, which is now back and muffin skin.  I wear one size in the tummy and a different size in the legs and arms.  AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!

3) People on OH who ask a question and then deactivate.  Are we really that bad?

4) deleted posts - not always, sometimes though they can made a great thread really confusing.

That's enough for me for now.....

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/14 3:00 am

After having surgery Monday night.Getting **** from people I didn't call.I was so doped up I couldn't remember numbers and they took my phone. Thanks to my mom and dad who came to visit me yesterday after they had lunch at the beach.Did they bring me anything or call to see if I wanted something.NOPE.

To the one guy who works for us calling me three times to ask my husband something I have no clue about. I am like really you know I had surgery Monday night and you are bothering me. It just ****** me off.When you know someone is not feeling well do you really bother them with something that they can't even help you with.

My husband left Sunday for work and was not able to come home for the surgery.I didn't want him to.I turn into a ***** when I take pain killers.

drea29
on 10/9/14 9:43 am

Asking my boss for supervision and her telling me her personal issues.  Might I add all the time watching her cell phone the the next text she has to answer.  Why bother, I know more than her anyway.  Just want someone else to know what is going on when a client is in crisis so it is not all on me. A little support would be nice.  Also stop saying " my door is always open".  

Tammy H.
on 10/9/14 4:57 pm - Greenville, OH

What irritates me the most is when someone thinks you want to constantly hear them CHOMP ice...Its annoying...Plus I can't stand when someone chews their gum like a cow, smacking their lips, cracking and popping it...Or when you sit beside someone at the dinner table and they put over sized fork fulls of food into their mouth, smacking lips, moaning as they eat...Am I the only one that this bothers?

What does everyone think about people ( men & women) who wear their pajammas to Walmart or other places to shop? Give me a break, can't you take more pride in yourself and put some decent clothes on !!! 

Ever had a 6ft person sit in front of you at church? All you see is the back of their head...LOL Suppose they should make special pews for tall people?  HAHA  just joking.

I know someone who has lots of money, but yet is constantly saying how broke she is, and that she can't afford this and that...But yet turns around and brags about everything she buys.

What about all these doctors who make you wait for 2 hours in the waiting room because they are running behind? But then they are the same doctor who will make you reschedule your appointment if you are 5 minutes late...Such nerve!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Bette B.
on 10/9/14 10:29 pm

What irritates me the most is when someone thinks you want to constantly hear them CHOMP ice

OMG, I CAN'T STAND TO HEAR ANYONE CHEW ANYTHING! SHUT YOUR DAMNED MOUTH. And the last thing I need to see is the food slopping around in your open mouth. BLECK!

What does everyone think about people ( men & women) who wear their pajammas to Walmart or other places to shop? Give me a break, can't you take more pride in yourself and put some decent clothes on !!!  

I'm with you. I'm embarrassed to stop at a store in sweats after I've been to the GYM, but people stagger around in life like they're coming off a bender. God help the world if I ever open my own establishment. The "We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To" list would be enormous!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.